Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

... to anybody who is acutally reading this blog (which I know could very well be nobody), hello and thank you for stopping by. This isn't my first blog on food or veganism, but I felt a brand new blog was appropriate as I start of my new life here in San Francisco.

So, here's the scoop...

I just graduated in May... shortly after, my boyfriend and I decided we needed an adventure. San Francisco became the lucky destination, we set the date (October 1), worked and saved money all summer (because anybody who's ever been to this city knows how damn expensive it is), and at the end of September, we had our bags packed. We've been up here just over a month now, and we are having the time of our lives!!

Besides stressing out about our dwindling bank accounts and finding jobs, we are loving it up here! And because we are so broke, we do a lot of cooking at home... yay for me!! Cooking is my passion and vegan is what I am, so this is my vegan food blog. On this blog, I will share my adventures in the kitchen (and a very tiny kitchen it is), as well as our experiences dining out. But really, I just needed a creative outlet. So, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment